Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 1- Fruits and Vegetables Aplenty

So yesterday was one of the few days in my life that did not include bread and some sort of meat. Its true what they say I feel like I have more energy and my body feels better however my mind is a burning hell.

I figure I just need to stay my course and my mind will adjust its cravings but suffice it to say its not there yet.

Overall yesterday wasnt as bad as I expected and I am encouraged that I can do this. I have learned just how poorly I managed this part of my life as I found myself thinking about eating when I wasn't hungry and realized I would have normally found something to consume.

As I mentioned physically I felt better today and woke up early with more energy than normal. These are both really good things, now I just need to find a way to conquer that little thing I like to call my brain.

I know my wife and kids are worth it and look forward to my first weigh in tomorrow.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment