Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 2 Down- Energy is great, Head not so much.

I had my first weigh in ceremony this morning and was pleasantly pleased to see that I lost 4 pounds in my first two days on the fruit and vegetable only diet.

I figure the weight loss is from offloading some carry on baggage (wink wink) but I feel good about it anyway.

So far my energy levels are a lot better than they were on my old "diet" and that's great. That being said my head is killing me. I figure its from the lack of life giving caffeine rushing through my veins. Oh well the price we pay for beauty right, ha ha ha.

Onto day three and I am anticipating another tough day emotionally as I face my demons without any crutches to lean on. It is getting easier hour by hour and I find my cravings starting to change for the better. I hope my head can adjust to life without the octane boosts I have been giving it my whole life.

Dave 

No comments:

Post a Comment